Reasons to Service Your Vehicle at Co-Op Toyota
Factory Trained Technicians at Co-Op Toyota
Apart from our friendly and professional team, take a look at these great reasons to service your vehicle with Co-Op Toyota :
- The experience and efficiency of working on Toyota's day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment for your car service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technological advances.
Our team are here to support your automotive needs, so if you need your vehicle serviced, feel free to speak with our team or book a service online.
Vehicle Servicing at Co-Op Toyota
Better Resale Value for Your Toyota at Co-Op Toyota
At Co-Op Toyota we provide you with a relaxing environment to drop off your vehicle or wait for your service / repair to be completed. The professional team at Co-Op Toyota knows your vehicle inside and out, so if you need your car serviced, speak with our team or book a service online.
Ask a friendly Co-Op Toyota staff member about the use of a courtesy vehicle (if available, conditions may apply). When having your vehicle serviced at Co-Op Toyota you can rest easy with :
- Early bird check-in
- Fully qualified technicians
- Fuel injector servicing
- Wheel alignment and balancing
- Disc rotor machining
- Tyre, safety & battery checks
- Mechanical, electrical, & air conditioning repairs
- Manufacturer's scheduled and interim services for all makes & models
- Capped Priced Servicing on all Toyota models**
More Than Just Servicing at Co-Op Toyota
One-Stop-Shop at Co-Op Toyota
At Co-Op Toyota we offer more than just servicing with a range of one-stop-shop products to suit all of your ongoing vehicle needs including*:
- Lubricants and Fluids
- Vehicle Inspections
- Toyota Genuine Accessories
* Please note: At times we are not able to provide all services as listed above. Please ensure you contact us to confirm available services prior to your visit.
** Maximum payable for standard scheduled servicing (normal operating conditions). Excludes Goverment, Rental, Fleet Not for Profit and Toyota Employee Family Vehicle Purchase vehicles. Contact Co-Op Toyota for other exclusions and eligibility.
*** All Toyota Genuine Parts carry a 12 month Toyota Warranty. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Parts Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Warranty conditions differ for Tyres and Batteries. See Co-Op Toyota for details.